I started a little game on our notice board. make up words from a given sentence. We've done dragon booster, melawati, grandfather etc.
We started with any english word, but now it's 3-letters or more only. The responses have been pretty good. actually, better than expected.
Last night, when I had wiped out the previous words, the kids were suddenly throwing out big words, I wasn't sure what they were doing and then I realized they were giving me the main word. we decided on SPECTACLES.
Hania had a good list of 4-letter words going, I think all in all more than 20 3 to 5-letter words. Pretty impressive.
Some days nobody wrote down anything, some days they couldn't wait to do the word list.
Syakira has asked mummy for this at home, but wants it done upstairs or 'nanti orang kata kita tiru ibu.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment